Chima "The Color Finder" is a mobile game that aims you find different color than others for eye training and observation skills. With gamification, it's an easy and fun way to build brain training, focus, awareness and spenting some time.
● Have a user-friendly game on iOS and Android.
● Have a lot of levels for continuity.
● Have plenty of game options to reach all users.
● To see project has the attention it deserves.
● Application markets are filled with games already.
● Chima needs to take attention and reach users.
● There are similar concepts.
We started from nothing so there wasn't any data available to us. So I had a few meetings with some possible users to understand their possible behaviours. The "average" persona here:
Wireframing is an important step in any screen design process. It primarily allows you to define the information hierarchy of product and helps you to see raw plan. It also helps you to choose right layout for user's comfort for process and information.
Do you have something to ask about work? Want to chat?
Then send me an email:
You can also find me on buttons below. Feel free to add me. :)